Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Monday, July 18, 2005

Urgghhh!

One thing I have to say about many Singaporeans that I have not been wanting to say for such a long time.

Today's the last straw.

You whole lot are just so kiasu.

Can't you just wait for those in the MRT to step out first before moving in?

Are you just so tired that you have to squeeze and shove your way in to find that empty seat?

Those folks in Bangkok and Japan can teach you a thing or two about social graces and patience.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Tiger said…

    haha.. totally agree dude, totally agree.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Aloha from Japan said…

    thanks for leaving a comment on mine. I see that you are from Singapore. Hope you are finding your job rewarding. It seems like you work a lot. I'll try to post more pictures of Japan when I have a chance. Check in again sometime soon. Aloha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home