Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I have never really understood the meaning of true love and what it means to really love someone. These were kind of abstract ideas to me and I found it a little difficult to really grasp their true meaning.

I guess I never really found someone who meant so much to me to warrant such feelings in myself.

Until I got together with her and realised how much she meant to me.

It may sound a little scary but I have been on the verge of tears at times when I imagine if she were to just disappear or walk out of my life someday.

You may think that it is too soon for me to make such a strong statement like that but time is not really an issue here when it comes to having such feelings, is it?

It is that strong sense of connectivity that we have, the understanding that we have with each other that makes me so drawn to her.

I just want to protect her and not want to hurt her, even though I may have sometimes unwittingly done so.

And I am really sorry and hate myself for doing that.

I have never felt that way for someone before. She just gives me that feeling of warmth, that feeling of everything-is-going-to-be-alright kind of assurance.

And whenever we have any clashes, my mind immediately starts to think about what will happen if this clash would escalate to something really serious and we would call it quits.

And the thing is, this thought really scares me and makes me lost and listless, just thinking of all the what-ifs.

This may not exactly qualify as true love, but is it somewhere near there?

I just want to let her know that I am really lucky to be with someone like her.

Someone so loving, understanding and appreciative.

I will never want to lose her and just want to give my all to her.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    Dearez Poopi...

    Never had the intention to fen1 shou3 and dun think I want to, ever...The past 23 plus years of separation had been long enough...(^^;)

    I luff ya and wanna see your goofy, wu2 nai4 smile all the time...every day, every minute, every second...;p

    *hugZ n muakZ*

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger morningcalm said…

    Dearest...
    *imitates Goofy's voice* "Uh-huh, you are so sweet!" *blush blush*

    If that's what you wanna see, that's what you will see all the time...provided you don't get sick of it... =P

    XOXO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home