Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A moment of self-doubt

Weight and balance.

Trigger limits.

Maximum all out weight.

Turn-around time.

Safety assessment report otherwise known as SAR.

So many terms.

So much stuff to understand.

Endless question marks hovering over my head at meetings and discussions. I swore my head was going to burst any minute at those moments.

"Learn well. If I can do it, I'm sure you can too."

So said my previous boss who gave these parting words to me just before he left for greener pastures. I was determined to make good on that statement, to show everyone that I can do it.

To make those who mean a lot to me feel proud of me.

The passion in me has not waned. But my ego has taken a slight bruising nonetheless.

Which I admit is perfectly normal and I have come to terms with it. It is not the first time and it isn't definitely going to be the last either. I am just not sure how long this is going to last and it freaks me out thinking of it sometimes.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    Dear dear, just as u gave me the strength, motivation and assurance to face everything in life, I wanna walk with u every step of the way as you trudge through all the challenges towards the greatness you can and will eventually achieve.

    Have faith in you...

    Love ya. *hugZ*

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger morningcalm said…

    Dear, thanks so much for your kind and reassuring words of encouragement and that strong vote of confidence. My heart melts no matter if I am reading this for the umpteenth time...

    Let's face all the challenges that we may encounter together and hand-in-hand...

    Love ya too...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home