Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Before we know it, we are approaching the midway point of 2005.

I was just reflecting on how the past couple of months has been and I was a little flabbergasted at how fast this year has been.

It seemed just like a really short while ago when I was still at Chijimes, getting myself soaked in confetti, bidding farewell to 2004 and ushering in 2005.

And remembering the victims of last year's tsunami.

And making my New Year's resolutions.

And vowing to keep them and making sure I still remember them at this time of the year.

More than 5 months on and unfortunately I can't really remember the vows I made when the clock struck 1 Jan 2005.

Well, there was one I remembered actually.

Of not procrastinating.

I wouldn't really say I have succeeded totally but neither have I failed in my so-called quest.

Sometimes it can get really tiring trying to follow up on something you want to do.

I guess it takes a lot of discipline.

And maybe more.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger Tiger said…

    Yo friend, your blog seems quite personal one hor with only you and you loved one haha..
    Just dropped by to say hi (since we last met up again some months ago).
    ok, take care dude. Shall not say too much as i feel like an intruder lol..
    Junming

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger morningcalm said…

    Yo man
    such a pleasant surprise to hear from you! Hope you have been good and life's treating you well! Hey, this blog is meant to be read by everyone so don't think of yourself as being an intruder. (>_*) Gotta catch up someday...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home