Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Thursday, June 09, 2005

That Book

It has been a while since I ever laid my hands on a book.

Call it lack of time, that constant thought in my head of having other better things to do and what-have-you.

But it doesn't mean I totally abhor reading. I simply relish a good book if I can find one, but they are so hard to come by these days. Books that leave a lasting impression on me are few and far between.

Until I came across this book by Nicholas Sparks.

Title is simple enough.

The Notebook.

I guess I shall not go into the details of what the story is about but what was mentioned in the book really made me think of a lot of things.

Of how two people are so much a part of each other's lives. Of passionate love.

Of how nothing ever lasts forever.

It's a really scary thought knowing someone you really treasure the most were to leave you someday, albeit not physically.

The thought that the person may just be so near you and yet you have this feeling that both of you are separated by an abyss of eternity.

Makes me want to cherish and hold on tight to that someone who means so much to me.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    Dear-dear,

    Guess that's why I wanted to share the book with you, to share what I've learnt and experienced from reading the book, and to let you know that you were in my heart as I read each and every word.

    I'll always treasure what we have between us as we nurture the love each day.

    Love ya. *hugZ*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home