Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Friday, July 08, 2005

The past week had been rather eventful.

Just got older by another year and marked the event with a nice, memorable weekend spent with her.

It's a weekend and a birthday I will definitely never forget.

The work week started off on a pretty high note and I had no inkling of what was to come the next few days.

Then came the call from my boss.

"One of our aircraft crashed."

Not again, I thought.

The second incident in less than a year.

A good thing it was a pilotless model and there were no casulties.

So began a series of investigations.

I must say I learnt quite a fair bit from this incident, flipping through page after page of manuals and data from past incidences in an effort to have a better understanding of the aircraft.

Nothing learnt without adversity, some may say.

Still have this feeling of inadequacy whenever others sought my opinion on certain matters pertaining to this accident.

Not knowing how to answer them in the best way possible and trying to find excuses really made me feel bad about myself.

I really have lots more to learn from now on.

No steep learning curves but rather a vertical wall, with nothing but just my brute strength to take me through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home