Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Thursday, April 21, 2005

It's nice having people around you with whom you can share your thoughts or worries with. Many of us have taken friendships for granted nowadays.

I guess being overseas, away from the comfort zone, away from your loved ones for an extended period of time makes you cherish the little things in life more, especially relationships and friends.

How many of us have had the experience of our circle of friends shrinking while we are living our lives in another country?

Someone once told me that you are real lucky if you have 3 close friends with whom you can share your innermost thoughts with.

Guess I am one of those so-called lucky beings in that sense.

It's not easy sharing ideas or thoughts with others on a personal level.

But I have a lot of common ground with those whom I am comfortable with. That makes things much easier.

Here's to these lasting relationships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home