Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Saturday, April 09, 2005

It's Friday night.

Am in the midst of my own mission impossible.

Of trying to digest and understand 5 thick files of notes within the space of 3 days for an examination on Monday.

Urghh.

What's the best method ever to do that?

Beats me.

I might just take a big pot, fill it to the brim with water, throw in some chicken bones, carrots, onions, celery, a pinch of salt and pepper and simmer this for a few hours. Then once this is done, burn the 5 files of notes that I have in this concoction and consume it like a gigantic talisman.

Wait, then again, it's a big pot, isn't it? That's really too much for me to finish.

So I shall share it with some of the others who will be taking the same examination. Brings new meaning to this term called sharing of knowledge.

Speaking of food, yesterday was a gastronomical adventure in itself.

Hadn't had such good food for quite a while.

Brazilian cuisine along Sixth Avenue.

The meats just kept coming, and coming, and coming. And there I was, just munching and munching and munching.

That's what you define real happiness.

Now why did someone complain about being discriminated against while he was there? The staff were great and their smiles ready.

Will probably stay off meat for a while. Too much of it last night.

Might just switch to the chicken soup that I have concocted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home