Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Friday, April 15, 2005

Being Thankful...

I really appreciate the little things in life that I encounter everyday.

Of waking up to a brand new day, full of hope and vigour and ever so ready to face the challenges ahead.

Of not worrying about whether I will have enough to eat, whether I have water to drink or whether I will be involved in a natural disaster.

It's nice breathing in the fresh morning air while I make my way to work. The sounds of the birds, the rays of sunlight and the morning mist are all incentives for me to want to wake up early in the day to experience them in the flesh.

Saying hello to your neighbours and making funny faces at children along the way also combine to give me that sense of warmth.

There's so much to see out there.

All it takes is just some effort and a slight slowing down of our daily paces.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger stardust979 said…

    hope you're feeling better. 試験もう終わったんじゃないの。必ずこの週末、休んでくださいよ~

    試験のこと、もうがんばったんじゃないの。今は後悔する時ではない。

    お・つ・か・れ・さ・ま

    がんばってね、元気を出せ!

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    Yepz, agree with ya. The most beautiful thing about life is knowing how to appreciate the simple things around us, even those that we have been taking for granted.

    May we spread this gift to all around us. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home