Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The sore throat's still there.

But I am feeling better now.

Granted, the exam yesterday was a disaster. And I felt really bad about myself after that. Bad because I felt I could have tried harder. Could have spent more time on preparations. Could have tossed thoughts of wanting to rest or enjoy out of my head and just focus.

I feel I have lost most sense of discipline.

I am just worried I am starting to lose focus.

About not getting my priorities right.

But I am working on setting this straight.

I feel better because of the people around me who care. And because I am not alone in this.

Of friends messaging me the morning of the exam wishing me best of luck, of others asking about how I did after that, of them giving comforting words of reassurance and cheering me up with their endless crap. These simple gestures really touched my heart.

Can't remember how many times I laughed today.

Laughter is indeed the best medicine, no denying that fact.

Just so damned relieved that it's going to be the last exam I am going to be taking for quite a while.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    Good for u buddy--for having friends who care (doesn't that make the bumps on the road so much easier to ride? ;p)...and for the fact that u wun be taking exams for some time. :) demo, ashita watashi wa shikken ga aru yo!! (@_@)

    Anywayz, I write mainly to comment on the "losing focus" part. Know the entry I wrote abt Letting Go? It was the same thing. I was letting go of something that I thought shouldn't be a priority but that had taken away my focus for quite a while.

    Actually, don't even know what are my priorities. The masochism in me tells me that my priorities are definitely not those that make me happy. For once, I'm going with the flow of society. For once, I've decided not to defy conformity.

    Anywayz, good luck with ur pursuits! And take care! =)

    Oh btw, sorry for distracting you from your studies on Saturday! Keep my excitement to myself next time. (^^)

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger morningcalm said…

    hey no worries about the so-called distraction. Cos I was already distracted from the start of the day.
    Well, we all experience lapses in concentration from time to time. Guess the key is not to lose focus over the big picture.
    I have no clear idea too about what my priorities are at the moment.
    We are all just starting out in life and guess we will need some time before finding out what we are really looking for in life.
    Don't worry, I know you will find your niche someday.
    I know I will find mine somewhere down the road.
    Here's all the best to your exams!=)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home