Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Saturday, March 19, 2005

It's a strange feeling I am going through now.

Though it is something that I have experienced many times in the past, I feel weird going through this now.

I feel I am not lonely.

But yet I still feel a certain sense of being detached, of being all alone that it is causing me a certain amount of anguish.

I may appear happy, I may laugh heartily at the jokes you crack, I may even give you words of encouragement to never give up but deep down I feel like a lost soul sometimes.

I just wish for someone to be there for me.

To laugh with me, to cry with me, to spur each other on and to share whatever we want with each other.

So where are you?

Do you even exist in the first place-?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger :: teQuila sunrise :: said…

    I've personally felt this many a times and I've talked to friends who've felt this way before too. Sometimes, we may end a perfectly great evening sharing, joking, and catching up with friends, yet being gripped by this sense of "aloneness" at the end of it. As if you've just cast off your role on stage and have returned once again to the mundane world, the dark alley through which you trudge home--alone.

    Try opening yourself up and talk to friends and you might find that you are not alone. And perhaps, along the way, your "someone(s)" may just appear in the most unexpected of circumstances.

    Life holds so many surprises for us. Don't ever stop looking and hoping! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home