Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Salsa Night

The third day of the Chinese New Year and based on the best of my knowledge, most people around aren't working today.

But I had to.

It wasn't a really good feeling to have to troop out of bed instead of sleeping in.

Well, the day was pretty okay though.

Have to thank my lucky stars that it's a Friday and the weekend's approaching.

It was salsa class in the evening and the last one after 4 months of classes. Tonight's fiesta was pretty fun and I had a relatively good time dancing with the people from my class and a couple of other people.

A sense of loss now that salsa classes are over. Well, at least I can take comfort in that my Friday evenings are now freed up for other committments which I haven't been able to fulfil in the past few months.

Now for rueda classes.

Anybody game for that?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger stardust979 said…

    two more days of hols...good luck with your tests!!

    you can buy a doll dummy and dance with it...

    mind totally blur after lunch and chocolate snacking :D :)

    i love holidays... U_U

     

Post a Comment

<< Home