Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My mind's in a daze now.

Totally max-ed out.

You would too if you had sat through a whole day of lectures, with only a measly lunch break and two equally measly tea/coffee breaks in between.

Coupled with two thick files of notes, encyclopaedia-like and two more to come and you have the makings of a looming disaster.

This routine is going to go on for a five more weeks.

I think I need that much-wanted energy boost.

Anybody got any ideas where I can get them?


1 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger stardust979 said…

    oh man i need an energy boost too...that was a looong meeting and all i could do was adjust my shoe strap, swallow up all the info. and stare at the distant glittering condo after 2hrs. Always something new to learn...T_T and i still have a report to finish up, and my paper is done, but gonna be kiam chai by the time it gets to boss no.2 argh!

    /(->_<-)\ am going jogging later. my lunch was goooood. biopolis rulezzzzz... yesh, exercise is very important. at the most i'll just collapse tonight.

    hope you had a good day. *rub eyes*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home