Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Saturday, January 29, 2005

It's been so long since I have sashayed to the beat of that ever so addictive thingy called salsa that I am having a withdrawal symptom.

Call it bad timing, but the thing is that there will always be something else I have to commit to on the days I am supposed to go for salsa.

Like tonight for instance.

Well, it was an anniversary dinner and somehow or other I had to attend. Was hoping to make an early getaway to make it in time for salsa class.

Somehow the dinner dragged and dragged and it was too late.

Oh, man.

And when I was on the way home, getting a lift from my salsa-loving friend, the streams of salsa and bacchata permeated into my ears from the car audio.

God, I really felt like dancing then.

I am in desperate need of someone to dance salsa with.

Shall we dance?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home