Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Viva la salsa!

It was back to the dancefloor again after an absence of almost 3 weeks.

As was expected, things were a little rusty at the start.

Class itself was kind of boring and when fiesta started, it was a little difficult getting a dance.

So there I stood in the corner, looking at other dancing couples and trying not to look bored.

Kind of felt like a fool.

But things picked up a little in the end. Well, at least I got a number of dances.

This salsa class is ending next week. It might just mean the gang of us taking classes might not get to see one another as often as before unless we do make an effort to go to fiesta or plan an outing.

Someone's got to take the initiative somehow.

I am starting to miss their company already.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger stardust979 said…

    yeah groups of frenz are fun huh...like my japanese classmates...my orchestra frenz...my nie bunch (we attend each others' wedding dinners~)... my blog has an entry about what happened at union on fri night haha, nothing cheeky, but it was an interesting night...

    and what's fiesta? isn't that the name of some restaurant? :p har har

     

Post a Comment

<< Home