Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Oh yeah...

I just can't describe how relaxed I am feeling at the present moment.

The past week has been a little tense and I haven't really been out enjoying myself much.

A presentation yesterday and a test today was kind of enough to make me want to stay focussed for a while.

Yesterday's presentation proceeded rather okay, albeit with a few minor stutters along the way but nevertheless I didn't feel pissed with myself once it was over. The test today was the last one for my training course and I was just hoping to clear this and enjoy the coming weekend.

And fortunately I passed it...

It's kind of funny how you feel a little lost once something big is over and you are relieved of a big load. Like you are suddenly devoid of things to do, goals to attain and blah blah blah. But just for a short while.

Well, the immediate thing at hand now is to clear up some junk at home and then to hit the town for the weekend. Well, then again, chilling out at home doesn't really seem like a bad option either.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home