Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Monday, January 10, 2005

Just contented

It's a Sunday and it is just pretty cool chilling out at home.

Was doing this yesterday too and I can't really remember the last time when I spent the entire weekend just holed up at home, with books, music, the computer and TV for company.

Kinda refreshing for a change. But I know I can't be doing this for too many weekends.

I know I have got to go out and have fun.

But nevertheless I'm just happy and contented to be in a state of vegetation this weekend, in the comfort of my home.

Contentment aside, I was glad and relieved someone I know was safe from the tsunami.

She kind of mentioned she would be in Phuket during the Christmas break and I sent her an SMS after the incident to see if she was okay. No reply came and I was kind of worried until this morning when her message came to say she was alright.

Turned out she left Phuket the day before the disaster struck. Lucky girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home