Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Friday, February 25, 2005

Lady Salsa!

Hadn't expected myself to be able to catch Lady Salsa.

There was so much hype about it, about how good it is that I felt I had to go watch it.

But it was on a limited run and it seemed with work and other things in the way, I might have to give it a miss.

Was a little disappointed with that but somehow an appointment that I was supposed to have was cancelled and suddenly, the prospect of being able to catch this musical seemed possible.

So it was a last minute attempt to get tickets and ask my friend along for it.

It was good.

The music, the choreography, the passion and expression manifested in the dancers' faces.

It really brought Havana right into Singapore.

The ending could have been better though.

Well, all said, I was glad I got a chance to catch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home