Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Just cleared up a misunderstanding with a friend.

Not something I would like to find myself in, but somehow it happened.

And the thing was, not a single shout or argument preceding it.

Guess the reason behind it all was something I had written in this blog.

I was in a mild state of distress thinking about the trouble I had caused after finding out what had happened between the two of us. It was a lot of guessing here and there.

Which can be rather mentally tiring.

I felt quite bad about it and in the end, it was my friend who took the initiative to clear the hazy air enveloping all this.

Well, I am just happy that we are both cool about it now.

And our friendship perhaps strengthened as a result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home