Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Sunday, January 02, 2005

A New Year dawns

2005's here, whether you like it or not.

31 Dec 2004 was just like any other day.

Nice dinner with friends, followed by a trip down to Chijimes to attempt to soak in the atmostphere of the new year's countdown.

But try as I might, the mood of party-ing wasn't in my veins last night. I just couldn't get myself to laugh and shout with the rest, do the salsa with the masses or pose for pictures.

Perhaps the natural disaster last week was the main reason for that.

Or was it something else that was bothering me?

My heart goes out to those whose friends and loved ones perished in last week's disaster. May their spirit be strong and may they have the courage to move on.

Hope the new year brings with it new hopes and PLEASANT surprises for everyone.

Happy New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home