Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

What to write?

My first ever foray into the world of blogging.

Clueless me, as always, figuring out what I could write in here to make it interesting and make people take notice.

But then again, what are people actually looking for when they start a blog?

Is it just another avenue for them to voice their thoughts and opinions about anything under the sun?

Or are they just plain bored with their lives? Or because of the absence of it, that they decided to just do something like this to add spice to it?

Or just to let others notice them?

Whatever.

I suppose I am just here, partly because I am bored at the present moment and also to just share with others what I feel about certain issues. This is not meant to be my diary. And I do not intend to make it that way either.

Just feeling a little sleepy right now. Had an early day. Brain's calling out for me to hit the sack even though it's not dark yet. It's funny how you react to certain things sometimes. Would very much like to go back home now to sleep, but another part of me is calling me, pulling me to go enjoy myself tonight.

The mind is a funny thing to decipher.

Hope this blog is not going to degenerate into plain, simple crap down the road.

God bless us all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home