Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shots!

I must say the holiday in Japan has been a really good break from work and all the madness that is happening back home.

It seemed not too long ago that I was in that country, and yet when I step back and look at it, it has already been 4 years since I came back to Singapore.

Some things there have changed, for better or worse; while some things still remain the same.

It was really nice being able to meet up again with my friends there after such a long time. Catching up on each other's lives in these years, reminiscing about the past, and thinking together about the future.

It was a heart-warming experience, to say the least.

Along the way, I realised how much I have changed in these 4 years, how much some things that meant a lot to me don't really do so now, and how certain matters that I have overlooked or considered insignificant in the past now mean the world to me.

Anyway, as promised to some people, here are some random shots of my trip that I have decided to post on this space to share with one and all...

Interesting/Weird English



Saw this at Miyajima in Hiroshima. Hmm...so if I run a little, I can reach the ropeway station in 6 minutes. What if I were to sprint...??



Wonderful scenery is seen by least...least what? People? Or animals?



Another interesting one at Miyajima while waiting for the ropeway

Miyajima


A shot of Miyajima

More shots to come in subsequent posts...watch this space! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home