Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Missing...

I must really remember to buy 4D for yesterday's date.

I don't remember something like this ever happening to me before at all.

Being stopped by the local police in a foreign country once is probably nothing to talk about, but twice in the same day?

All because I resembled a missing person that they have been looking for. I was pretty amused at it the first time, with the policemen who stopped me commenting on how fluent my Japanese is, and how interesting it is that the Immigration Authorities in Singapore decided to print two photographs of the passport holder on the back page of our passports.

Until I was stopped the second time and I felt that it wasn't funny anymore.

Till the police manage to find that missing person, I am preparing myself for a possibility to be stopped at some train station again today.

Good thing I had my passport with me yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home