Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Heart or Head?

Which do we base more on in making our decisions?

Our heart?

Or our head?

Should we make an effort to strive for a balance between the two?

Or should we just follow our hearts, and not spend too much time thinking with our heads about the countless what if's, the should I's and the shouldn't I's?

Heck, I am doing that right now, looking at the question mentioned above.

Sometimes it's best to just allow our hearts to guide us to where we ought to be, or to show us what we ought to be getting or doing.

It can get a wee bit tiring having to use our heads.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger LeiyA said…

    brother...they say your heart often knows things before your mind does...
    I know im not answering the question...I usually use my heart more, but i see negative results...so now, i believe in moderation...
    I use my head too and seek opinions from others as well...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home