Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Pain...

There is a lingering pain in my heart.

Not the pain that comes from physical over-exertion.

But more of the type that comes from a sense of emptiness, a sense of lost.

A sense of not knowing what to do.

Things are definitely not going to be the same ever again, even if we are ever going to start afresh.

I know deep down that we mean a lot to each other, and we definitely do care for each other.

But sometimes things just doesn't seem to, just doesn't want to work out the way that we want them to.

It hurts me ever so, and I know it has the same effect on her as well.

I really want to make it work again, to rekindle that kind of feeling that was ever so abundant back in the past.

The pain lingers on.

The answer may just be there for the taking, but I don't know if I am in the right frame of mind to ever accept it and suck it up.

I need a break, a long, long break, away from work, from family and friends, to go off somewhere to reflect and space out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home