Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The new year...

2006 just came by like that and what a year 2005 had been.

Not the highly-eventful trekking to this remote corner of the globe, conquering this mountain, swimming across some channel or ocean sort of year.

But it was exciting and insightful enough.

Enough for me to hope that 2006 would be just the same, with its fulfiling moments and snippets for me to take away and learn.

No doubt there would be low moments but I will face them, knowing there is a reason for their existence, knowing that it is God's way of making me aware of something more important, to trigger in me the impetus to look at things from a different perspective, to see things from a bigger picture.

No big, bold hopes for this new year, but just a sincere wish, a wish that I can be a better person and that those who matter a lot to me will always be happy, healthy and at peace with themselves.

A happy new year to all! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home