Confessions?? Or just plain CRAP??

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Birthday!

And like the title goes, I celebrated my birthday on the 3rd of July.

Well, this is late by 2 days so I would say it is a belated birthday greeting to myself. Been pretty tied up as of late, so haven't had the chance to come to my blog until now.

Must say the past 2 weeks had been really busy, but fulfiling nonetheless. Starting work at a new place, coping with the new environment and a totally different job scope, and getting to know my new colleagues and the expectations of my bosses, volunteering at an old folk's home, rushing translation projects, and last but not least, reflecting on how I should be spending the following year ahead.

The new job brings me new challenges, and shows up for me aspects of myself that I perhaps did not know before. We are constantly discovering more about ourselves, aren't we?

This birthday has been a quiet affair, but heartwarming nonetheless, with a number of birthday greetings. Wanna thank (in no particular order!) Liwei, Kanako, Gloria, CS, Kailing, Alicia, Mitchy, Jackson, Renyang, Ting, my "godma" Diana, my folks, and also to my new colleagues! Thank y'all for your well-wishes! =)

My last year before I hit the Big 3-0!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger smazh said…

    Didn't know it was your birthday. Happy Birthday!!

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger LeiyA said…

    Bro...im sorry I missed your birthday....belated bday song 4 U
    happy Bday to you,
    Happy Bday to you
    Happy Bday to Melvin
    Happy bday to you!!!!
    May you be happy always and blessed with good luck and good health :)

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooh my god!!!!

    i was very very busy.. sorry.. i din celebrate ur birthday wif u... :p BUT i am not busy on "sweety dating" ok!!!! hahahahhahaha

    anyway., belated wishes ya... erm.. happy birthday!! and fast fast get a new girl fren ya!!! u already 36 liao lor.. better hurry up.. hahahhahahahahhahahah

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger morningcalm said…

    smazh, leiya and vincent,

    Thanks for your well-wishes! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home